Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I Got My CHECK!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Kalamazoo came through! I got a check for $200.00 for getting a bronze for the Alphabet Song!

    In all the years of entering film festivals, I have received plaques and awards but I have NEVER received money from a Super-8 film entry.

    I have received a check one other time for winning an internship scholarship, but this is the first time for an actual film festival entry.

    I am not gonna spoil it by mentioning that I have probably spent 2-3 times as much if I were to add up all the Video dubs, Pal & NTSC, the entry fees and Postage fees for all the festivals I have entered the Alphabet Song in this year.

    But hey, all of that money was spent whether I won the $200.00 or not.

    Kalamazoo.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    um, would it be tacky to post an image of the check? [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Of course I would not include the routing number.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vt220's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="verdana, sans-serif">Originally posted by Forum-405:
    Kalamazoo came through! I got a check for $200.00 for getting a bronze for the Alphabet Song!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    congratulations!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks vt220.

    I'm thinking of making a color xerox of the check before I cash it. Pretty lame huh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •